192.168.l.l is a Default IP Address which is the gateway for most of the WiFi routers like Linksys, Tp-Link, NetGear or ADSL modems. 192.168.1.1 is used as an Access point to configure your WiFi router. You can easily manage WLAN Settings, Lan, WAN, ADSL, System Tools, DHCP, WLAN Settings, Network Settings, Proxy, Dynamic DNS, MAC Binding and all other things related to your WiFi Router.
How to Login 192.168.l.l
If you don’t know the how Access 192.168.l.l IP Address, then simply follow the below steps.
- Open any one of the Internet Browser (like Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera).
- Visit Here or Enter http://192.168.1.1 in the browser’s address bar and then press the ENTER key.
- If you get an Error page, then you might have entered 19216811 which is invalid. Your Default IP Address may be different.
- Next, A Login page appears asking you to Enter Username and Password which are provided within your Router box.
- If you Forgot Username and Password, Simply Reset the Credentials. Follow these Steps to Recover easily.
- After Entering the Credentials, Press Enter and You are Done. (Free WiFi)
- Now, You have logged in to Admin panel of 192.168.1.1 where you can do Changes to your Router.
Find Default 192.168.l.l Username and Password for your Router
Select your Router Brand to get Default Username and Password Details.
192.168.l.l Password Change
To Change Password of 192.168.l.l, you need to access the router through 192.168.1.1 Admin page, and simply enter the username and password you have obtained through the methods just explained above.
- Follow the steps for 192.168.l.l login which is mentioned above.
- Once you entered 192.168.1.1 admin, Almost all the menus usually include tabs to access a fast, basic and advanced configuration, as well as to the Administration.
- To change the password for your router, go to Administration or similar, and look for an option called Access Configuration.
- You can see current username there and some boxes to enter the old password and choose a new one.
- If you used the default password, change it to a different one. Make sure you hit the OK or Apply button and the settings are saved.
As you can see, entering the router through 192.168.1.1 is a simple operation that will increase the security of the router and the WiFi network you are using. It is worth spending a few minutes to carry it out.